We operate a service that enables users ("you", "your") to plan and book travel experiences and lodgings. Our services are privately owned and operated by Reserve Direct, Inc., registered in Nevada. By using our services and visiting our website, whether on a computer, phone, tablet, or similar device, you are accepting the practices outlined below.
When you use our services, we collect information, whether direct or indirect, related to your interaction with us. Some of that information may include the following:
- Contact information, including name, phone number, address and email.
- Billing or payment information (to include credit card, card holder name, expiration date, authentication code and billing address).
- Username and password.
- Photos, videos, reviews and social posts you may have provided.
- Geolocation information.
- Device information to include type of device, browser, preferred languages, IP address, and software used.
- Online activity to include pages visited and content reviewed.
- Carting and booking history.
- Information about your travel searches and preferences.
We will also collect, where you have provided, information about other travelers, including their email address and other booking or travel-related information. If you share this information with us, it is assumed you have obtained their consent.
In addition to the items above, we may also collect location information if you have permitted your device to send such information or you have provided media where that media is tagged with a location. We may use your location and/or share your location with 3rd parties with the intent of providing you with relevant content.
You can change your privacy settings on your device(s) at any time in order to limit the information we collect. However, turning off those settings may limit the benefit of our services.
You have options with respect to the collection and use of your information, including the following:
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, although it may be needed to utilize and/or benefit from our services.
- You can prevent the collection of geolocation information, but note that turning off location sharing may affect certain features of our services.
- You can also add or update your account, as well as close it. If you close your account, we will deactivate the use of your information. We will retain necessary information associated with your account for internal purposes including fraud prevention, dispute resolution, and order history with 3rd party travel operators.
Within your account you can indicate whether you desire to receive special travel offers via email. You can subscribe or unsubscribe to receive these emails at any time.
As an account holder, your personal information is password-protected. If you ever forget your password, you can request your password be emailed to you. You can change your password at any time by visiting “Your Account” and updating your information. Remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished visiting our Site in order to ensure that others cannot access your personal information.
We permit authorized personnel only to access personal information. We use industry-standard, secure-socket-layer (SSL) technology, which is utilized by most popular browsers, including Chrome, Safari and Microsoft Edge, to encrypt (or convert into code) your personal information before it is transferred across the Internet. To further safeguard your most sensitive credit card information, we transfer such information across the Internet in an encrypted format and we DO NOT store such information in our databases.
Since we do not control transmissions over the Internet, via commercial Internet service providers, and/or the security of your personal computer, we cannot guarantee 100 percent secure transmission via the Internet. Use of the Internet is at your own risk. Also, it is important that you take steps to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your computer and your password.
Use of Personal Information
When you purchase travel products or services, your personal information will be shared with the third parties necessary to successfully complete the transaction — including the vendors you have selected (for example, hotels, shows, attractions, etc.) and others who facilitate the transaction (for example, your credit card company).
As an account holder, from time to time, you may receive communications from us or third parties performing services on our behalf, which include: (i) specific information we want to communicate to you regarding your travel requests or arrangements, such as any notification of a show cancellation; (ii) notifications regarding updates or modifications to our Site; and (iii) details regarding any special offers.
As an account holder, you may also choose to receive from us, or trustworthy third parties acting on our behalf, special promotions that we believe will be valuable to you, including, without limitation, emails promoting special travel deals, sponsored by us or third-party vendors.
To enhance your experience on our Site, we and our third-party advertiser(s) commonly employ Internet technologies, such as "cookies," to collect and store non-personal information about our visitors. "Cookies" are small pieces of information that are transferred by a website and stored by your Web browser on your computer's hard drive. With most browsers, you can set the preferences to show a warning each time a cookie request is received. You can also set the browser not to accept cookies at all; however, we won't be able to personalize your experience if we cannot recognize you.
Cookies and Web beacons (also called "pixel tags") may be used by us or our third-party advertiser(s) to determine how you reached our Site, to track your usage patterns once you are on our Site, and to target our Internet banner advertisements on our Site and other websites.
The cookies we use may include:
- User login information for quicker access to your account.
- Website navigation to make it more convenient to return to our site with relevant content.
- To safeguard you from fraud.
- Monitor website use and user behavior.
- To save preferences and user settings, such as currency and languages.
Using your browser, you may accept individual cookies, all cookies, or delete your cookies at any time. If you delete your cookies, your access to some functionality and areas of our services might be degraded or restricted.
Pursuant to CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) and standard privacy protocols, you may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, the sources from which the information is collected, the business purpose for collecting your information, and the information we have disclosed for business purpose.
You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. As described in this policy, there are some reasons for which we will not be able to fully delete your information, such as a monetary transaction has taken place and that information is needed to maintain the bookkeeping records.
As indicated in this policy, we do not sell your personal information and thus do not provide an opt-out of such practice.
For purpose of compliance with the CCPA, in addition to further details provided in our policy, we make the following disclosures:
- We collect the following information categories: Identifiers and Contact Information, transactional information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation, visual and audio information, and inferences drawn from the above.
- We do not sell any personal information.
- We disclose the following information for business purposes: Identifiers and Contact Information, transactional information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation, visual and audio information, and inferences drawn from the above.
Questions, Comments or Concerns